…comment on this post, and I will:
1. Tell you why I am friends with you.
2. Associate you with something – fandom, a song, a color, a photo, a word etc.
3. Tell you something I like about you.
4. Tell you a memory I have of you.
5. Ask something I’ve always wanted to know about you.
6. In return, you must post this to your own journal/blog.
My replies to the questions:
Q – did you love or hate living overseas?
A – There was not a whole lot about living overseas that I liked, so I lean towards hate for sure. I enjoyed the yearly ski trips and hanging out with the Clarks…that’s about it.
Q – I’ve always wanted to know what it was like being Mr. Mom.
A – It was one of the best experiences of my life by a long shot. Returning to work was so hard after getting to spend every day with my kids for over a year. I would do it again in a heartbeat if we could afford it financially. There are days that it got tough but I would take the toughest day of that over working at any job I have ever had (except maybe the one I have now, because I really like my job).
- Well, as you mentioned, we first met when my team stuck it to you my senior year in high school. Talking with you and your family definitely helped get me to Graceland…As for why we are still friends – because in as many ways that we are similar we are different in at least that many ways. I think that is pretty cool because I really enjoy hearing your take on things, even if I disagree (dubya)
- A few things – you’re hatred for Herm, Perservere and Perceptive Software(even if you have moved on)
- Vegas baby…Hanging out with you and Alli, getting to know you both a little(or a lot) better – what a blast. Our deep conversation in the back of Crabbs’ house(which later became my home for a semester)
- Do you regret getting a tattoo? and if I can have two…When you lose some more on top, will you employ the comb-over technique? (you know it’s coming bro)
And thanks for responding, I don’t know why your comments are jacked.